Late availability: Saturday 18 to 25 June, £450 (reduced price)
Please see below for availability and prices. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Weekly bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We also offer weekend or short breaks from November to March (or by arrangement).
To book, or if you require any further information, please phone 0131 445 2838 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the terms and conditions (further down this page) before booking.
Low – £420 – January, February, March, November (from 29th Oct.), December
Mid – £490 – April, May, June, September, October
High – £580 – July, August,
– Christmas week (beginning Wednesday 21st Dec. – dates to be confirmed)
– New Year week (beginning Wednesday 28th Dec. – dates to be confirmed)
Weekend/short breaks in low season
2 nights £190; extra nights £60
[contact-form-7 id=”211″ title=”Contact Form”]
Terms and Conditions
1. The let runs from Saturday to Saturday. We ask you to arrive after 16.00 and to leave by 10.00.
2. Included in rent – electricity, supply of wood, bed-linen and towels.
3. Everything in the cottage should be in very good condition and all equipment in full working order, on your arrival. If there is any problem, please let us know immediately.
4. Please ensure that you leave the cottage clean and tidy.
5. No smoking within the house please.
6. We do not accept pets.
7. A deposit of 25% is required on booking, to be forwarded with your completed booking form. This deposit is non-returnable.
8. The balance is due 6 weeks before holiday commences.
9. We also ask you for a damage deposit of £100, payable with the balance of the rent. This will be returned promptly after your holiday, provided the house has been left as you found it. Obviously we trust that no damage will occur! In the unlikely event of you causing damage in excess of this sum, you will be charged in full.
10. Cancellations – Should you cancel after payment of the full rental, any refund would be at our discretion; and may be determined by whether or not we are able to rent the cottage to someone else.